The workshop is structured is to provide quality concepts AND put them into motion.
Quality delivers that
- People will leave with progress having been made towards achievement of the Automotive SPICE® Quality Assurance practices.
- There will be clear plans put into motion about what has to happen next and by who.
- Understanding of concepts will reduce confusion and increase excitement.
- Concepts and actions are grounded in
a) First and foremost, helping accelerate progress in projects because quality done right is an accelerator, and
b) compliance to Automotive SPICE®, ISO 26262, etc..
Agenda Quality Assurance workshop:
- Why focus on Quality
- What is quality
- What is and isn't QA
- Automotive SPICE® requirements
- Quality goals—why, how to help define, a start towards quality goals for their project
- QA staffing requirements, recommendations
- Why independence and how to achieve
- QA activities
a) Planinng—why, how, start a plan for the project they are on
b) Audits—why, how, define a process, conduct an audit
c) Checklists—why, how to develop, actual development of a checklist
d) Reporting—why, how
e) Escalations and waivers—why, how, define a process
f) Quality analysis—how, why, determination of what will be included in their analysis
- Implementation strategies
- Relationship to process improvement
- QA of QA
- QA isn't just audits